This week’s Pura Pleasures are one of our personal favourites. Chocolate Protein Balls – a delicious snack, made using minimal ingredients, including oats and raw cacao.
This chocolatey treat is perfect for nibbling on for dessert or as a quick bite to tackle your sweet tooth, without ruining your Pura meal plan.
Perfect for those who have been in the gym all week and strictly following their meal plans, the protein balls prove just as popular with the kids as they do with the adults – making it ideal for the whole family.
What you’ll need
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup Oats – Processed into a powder
- 2 Tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- Cocoa powder to coat
What to do
- Stir oats, protein powder, raw cacao powder and tahini together in a bowl until evenly mixed
- Add water and mix further
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Scoop chilled mixture and roll into evenly sized balls
- Place cocoa powder on a plate or board and proceed to roll prepared balls in it
- Keep chilled until serving
And that’s it!
We hope you have a great weekend!
Making this recipe? Tell us what you think on Instagram!
Tag us in your posts [@pura_gym_food] and use the hashtag #PuraPleasures