A few weeks ago, for our first Pura Pleasures post we shared an easy recipe for a Java Coffee Protein Shake which proved hugely popular! So, for this week’s pleasures post, we thought we’d do something similar, only this time it’s a fruit smoothie.
Again, perfect for post workout nourishment and refreshment, or just for a healthy sipper to enjoy whilst chilling in the sun – this smoothie can be made in minutes, and enjoyed as part of you weekly meal plan or as an treat.
What you’ll need
- 50g of Protein Powder
- 30g of Oats
- 30g of Fresh Berries
- 15g of Coconut Oil
- 15g of Mixed Nuts
- 2 Cups of Milk (Of your choice)
What to do
- In a cup layer the powder, oats, oil berries, nuts
- Pour contents into a blender and add milk
- Blend until smoothie reaches your preferred consistency
- Pour into a glass or protein shaker and enjoy!
And that’s that!
We hope you have a great weekend!
If you haven’t had a chance to check out our other #PuraPleasures – click here
Let us know what you think of this recipe on Instagram!
Tag us in your posts [@pura_gym_food] and use the hashtag #PuraPleasures